Tecmate OptiMATE TEST – Cranking and Alternator, TM-TS-121, 12V tester for battery state of charge, cranking performance and vehicle charging system
The ultimate pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing with either 12V lead-acid or 12.8V LiFePO4 starter battery – Easy troubleshooting from cranking to charging!
For vehicles fitted with 12V AGM, GEL and STD lead-acid or 12.8V LFP / LiFePO4 starter battery. As easy as 1-2-3, connect to battery, check state of charge, start engine tester displays cranking voltage and vehicle charge voltage simultaneously- 15 sec is all you need! Display cranking volts down to 6V and charge voltage range up to 15V – Check weak battery or overcharging! Easy to use! Connect with the included clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead. Verifies charging voltage when engine is running.
Connect clips to the battery or connect to an installed SAE battery lead, then:
- Check battery charge level. A low battery cranks (starts engine) poorly.
- Start engine. OptiMate TEST records and indicates (for 20 sec) the lowest start volts.
- With engine running, verify charging voltage from alternator and voltage regulator.
TIP: Low charge voltage causes poor battery performance. Too high charge voltage causes excessive gassing and will eventually damage a lead-acid battery. Too high charge voltage is FATAL for a LiFePO4 starter battery!
A premium tester designed by TecMate. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- Fast, accurate and professional on-vehicle testing of 12V batteries and charging systems
- Checks battery voltage to provide an indication of battery health; checks battery starting power and checks charging system without disassembly by indicating low charging voltage
- Connect directly to the battery or live 12V outlet
- Battery clips are removable and replaceable
- Includes two cable straps, adhesive hook-and-loop straps and screws for use if mounting the removable backplate into an enclosure
The ultimate pocket tester for on-vehicle battery performance & alternator voltage testing that every service technician or gear head should have! Easy to use!
- Microprocessor accuracy; Fully sealed.
- 40″ / 100cm battery clip set.
- Industry standard SAE 2-pin connector.
- Easy to follow instructions on rear panel of the tester.
- 3 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. tall x 7/8 in. deep tester with 8 in cord
- male/female bullet connector
- 30 in. wire with (2) clips and (1) male/female bullet connector