Tecmate TM-500 OptiMATE DC-DC, 6-step 12V/12.8V 2A sealed DC to DC battery saving charger and maintainer
Charge your 12V (Lead Acid) or 12.8V- 13.2V (LFP-Lithium) battery from another 12V battery! No power requiered. Ideal for both lead-acid and LFP (LiFePO4) batteries.
Recharge your trailered motorcycle, ATV or speed boat’s battery on the way to the venue.
OptiMate DC to DC draws power from your vehicle’s or an external 12V battery to save, charge and maintain another 12V (lead acid) or 12.8V-13.2V (LFP-Lithium) battery.
OptiMate DC to DC’s highly efficient long term maintenance mode protects the source battery, drawing only when the battery under charge needs it. The OptiMate maintenance mode keeps the battery at full charge, never overcharging, prolonging the life and improving performance of the battery.
OptiMate DC to DC can save a deep discharged, sulfated battery from as low as 2 Volt.
- CHARGING AMPS : 2A
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 2V
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries and LFP 12.8V-13.2V batteries from 3 – 96Ah.
- INPUT : 12-16 V, 2.7A max.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm DC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead, standard battery clip set & fused battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.