Tecmate TM-O-125 OptiMATE MONITOR, Battery status / charge system monitor for 12V lead-acid, with in-line SAE connect ability
SAE to SAE adapter with state of charge monitor that connects directly to the SAE battery lead fitted to the 12V battery in your parked powersport vehicle – 24-7 battery status at a blink of an LED!
Monitor charge of any 12V lead-acid battery or confirm if vehicle charging system is working correctly. Connects to any SAE battery lead or adapter.
- 2 automatic Modes – Battery charge level monitor (single LED blink mode) & Charging system test (arrow mode).
- 4 LEDs cover ‘full to empty’ voltage range of all 12V batteries, including higher voltage AGM for power sport (4th √√ LED ≥ 12.7V ).
- Battery charge level : LED matching charge level blinks every 5 seconds (long term draw less than 0.2mA).
- Fast blink mode for first 15 seconds after connection to battery, ideal for quick check of multiple batteries (e.g. vehicles on showroom floor).
- Vehicle Charge system : LED arrow mode activates when charge voltage reaches minimum 13.5V (√ green LED) or ideal range of 14V+ (√√ green LED).
- SAE quick connect charge port for charging battery when needed – with weatherproof sealing cap when vehicle is moving!
- Length=6″ / 15cm, SAE connector.
Premium battery monitor designed by TecMate. 3-year limited warranty.