Tecmate TM-O-126 OptiMATE MONITOR, Battery status / charge system monitor for 12V lead-acid, with AUTO plug
SAE to Auto 12V socket adapter with state of charge monitor that plugs directly into your motorcycle, ATV/SxS, car, pick-up truck or boat’s 12V power port – Adapter with 24-7 battery status at a blink of an LED!
Monitor charge of any 12V lead-acid battery or confirm if vehicle charging system is working correctly. For any Ø21mm AUTO socket.
- Length = 10”/25cm
- 10A fuse (inside connector)
- 2 automatic Modes – Battery charge level monitor (single LED blink mode) & Charging system test (arrow mode).
- 4 LEDs cover ‘full to empty’ voltage range of all 12V batteries, including higher voltage AGM for power sport (4th √√LED ≥ 12.7V ).
- Battery charge level : LED matching charge level blinks every 5 seconds (long term draw less than 0.2 micro Amps).
- Fast blink mode for first 15 seconds after connection to battery, ideal for testing multiple batteries (e.g. vehicles on showroom floor).
- Vehicle Charge system : LED arrow mode activates when charge voltage reaches minimum 13.5V (√green LED) or ideal range of 14V+ (√√ green LED).
Premium battery monitor designed by TecMate. 3-year limited warranty.