With an industrial strength 4-inch polyester webbing, the 4-inch x 30-foot Wire Hook Ratchet Strap comes standard with an 18″ fixed end length and is equipped with gold dichromate heat-treated carbon steel Kinedyne 1016 Narrow Hooks that yield a working load limit of 6,000 Lbs. / 2,721 Kg.
Kinedyne’s Wire Hook Ratchet Strap is versatile enough to be used with nearly any kind of load. The Kinedyne Gold with Black Edge 4084F polyester webbing can withstand abrasion and intense weather, has the versatility and durability to securely fasten a variety of loads. The Wire Hooks are narrow enough to slide through some of the more difficult to reach anchor points.
In compliance with WSTDA, CHP, CVSA, DOT regulations, and North American Securement Standards, all Kinedyne Ratchet Straps are labeled and stenciled with the manufacturer’s name and the working load limit. Note that the Capacity Indicator Line designates that two red lines represent 6,000 pounds per inch across webbing.
- Working Load Limit: 6,000 lbs. / 2,721 kg
- Width: 4 Inches
- Length: 30 Feet
- Weight: 14.6 lbs. / 6.6 kg
- Webbing: Standard Kinedyne Gold with Black Edge 4084F Webbing
- Fixed End Length: 18 Inches
- Type of Tension Device: Kinedyne 808 Long Handle Ratchet
- End Fitting: Kinedyne 1016 Narrow Hook