The world’s most advanced fully automatic 12V battery charger!
OptiMate 7 saves batteries other chargers can’t, because it recognizes the difference between a discharged battery that needs charging and a dead flat sulphated battery that needs saving. Perfect for months-long maintenance of any size 12V lead-acid battery – deep cycle, automotive, marine, motorcycle …
Multi-stage desulphation: Restores neglected batteries from as low as 0.5 Volts.
AmpMatic charge control: adjusts current to suit any battery size (3 to 400Ah) OR condition for fastest and most complete charge.
Cell voltage balancing mode: optimizes battery performance.
Tests before and after charging: indicates battery status, actively tests during long term maintenance.
Interactive float charge: maintains battery fully charged, weeks or months long.
- CHARGING AMPS : 10A (AmpMatic) @ 14.4V.
- TEMPERATURE COMPENSATED VOLTAGE: Voltage compensation at -24mV / °C, from 20°C.
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM, GEL & Deep Cycle 12V batteries from 3 – 400Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.