The OptiMate Lithium 0.8A 4S charges LiFePO4 / LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) 4-series batteries with nominal voltage of 12.8V – 13.2V is available with ONE and FOUR BANK version.
Unique LiFePO4 battery protection!
- Saves low voltage LiFePO4 batteries
- Specialized LiFePO4 charge cycle
- Maintains & protects LiFePO4 batteries
- Battery BMS reset.
- Ideal for LiFePO4/LFP batteries: up to 50Ah
- Program: LiFePO4 microprocessor
- Output current (bulk charge): 0.8A
- Charge time limit: 48 hours (maintenance time: unlimited)
- Maintain / test cycles: 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
- Charge retention test: Range: 10.1 – 13.2V. GOOD (green) = battery voltage > 13.2V
- Enclosure type: fully sealed (IP54), 4 x wall mount tabs
- Input cable length: 2m / 6ft
- Output cable length: 2m / 6ft
- Included Accessories: O-01: weatherproof permanent lead and O-04: alligator/battery clips
- Operation temperature range: From –20ºC <-> 40°C / –4°F <-> 104°F
- Warranty: 3 years
- AC supply: 100-240V 50-60Hz 0.23A @ 100Vac – 0.15A @ 240Vac
- Reverse drain current: less than 0.1mA
- Power usage (no battery connected): 0.0089kWh / day
- Ratings / approvals: Safety, EMC, Energy, efficiency, enclosure seal rating: IP54, CE, NRTL (UL & CSA), SAA (AU & NZ), TUV, BC