The world’s most advanced battery charger for starter & deep cycle batteries!
OptiMate 6 Select is perfect for starter and deep cycle 12V batteries that demand accurate temperature controlled charging and unsupervised safe long term maintenance. Voltage selection (14.4V / 14.7V) ensure the battery receives charge at the correct voltage.
Ampmatic charge control adjusts current to suit any battery size OR condition for fastest and most complete charge i.e. small batteries receive less current, large batteries up to maximum current.
Special feature: POWER SUPPLY mode delivers stable power for vehicle system reprogramming, show room vehicle demo or retaining memorised settings when battery cables are disconnected to fit powered accessories or replace the battery.
- CHARGING AMPS : 5A (Ampmatic)
- Charge – 14.4V for STD batteries / 14.7V for premium AGM or Deep Cycle.
- Powersupply – 13.6V
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM, GEL & Deep Cycle 12V batteries from 3 – 240Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
Select 14.4V or 14.7V to match the specified charge voltage for your 12V battery, then connect to battery and the charger does the rest. Automatically charge, test and maintain any size 12V AGM, GEL, EFB or STD starter or deep cycle battery in any temperature – Voltage adjusted higher when colder, lower when hotter! Ampmatic charge control adjusts current to match battery size – Small battery gets less, large battery gets more! Saves ‘dead flat’ sulphated batteries from as low as 0.5V – The most advanced recovery program!