OptiMate 3 x 4, the all-in-one tool for 4 x 12V batteries care at home, in the workshop or in the vehicle storage facility. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically. The OptiMate 3 x 4 retains all easy-to-use characteristics of the over 2 million OptiMates produced since 1995, but is now lighter and more efficient than ever and it cares for 4 batteries simultaneously and independently. The OptiMate 3 x 4 recovers sulphated batteries and then tests after charging. The maintenance program delivers only what the battery needs, never overcharges, never undercharges.
- CHARGING AMPS : 0.8A (constant current, per bank)
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 2V + 2 step desulphation recovery.
- IDEAL FOR : 4 x STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3 – 50Ah.
- INPUT : Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 4 x 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. 4 x Weatherproof battery lead & 4 x standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year replacement warranty.