OptiMate Solar DUO 40W, the smart sun powered charger & maintainer for all ‘12V’ batteries
The new OptiMate Solar DUO 40W Battery Charger features a smart charger-monitor which provides battery status information when charging and when the battery is at rest overnight.
OptiMate Solar charge kits are fully automatic. Mount the panel in a suitable location to receive maximum sunlight, hook up the charger-monitor to the battery and walk away. No more battery problems.
When the panel receives sun, the SOLAR CHARGE LED blinks confirming solar power is being delivered and one of the three battery status LEDs (SAVE, CHARGE, MAINTAIN) indicates charge progress.
OptiMate Solar converts low solar energy to a high pulse charge which improves solar charge efficiency. When night falls or if the smart charger-monitor senses no solar power is being delivered it changes into a battery monitor with one of the three charge status lights now indicating battery status every three seconds.
The weatherproof solar panel includes corner mounts for easy wall or roof mounting.
Each kit includes a high intensity polycrystalline panel with a 2m power cable, an OptiMate O-1 weatherproof battery lead, an OptiMate O-4 battery clamp lead and the outdoor rated OptiMate smart charger-controller (TM-522) with a 1m charge cable.
- Power: 40 Watts (max)
- Volts: 12V nominal, 22V max
- Use: Outdoor
- Style: Weatherproof, aluminium frame with 4 x mounting brackets, output cable 200cm with SAE connector
- Solar Panel SIZE: 680 x 430 x 30 mm
OptiMate Charge-Monitor Controller:
- Charging Amps: 3.3A from 40W panel (max average current)
- Use: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C)
- Save: Low Volt Start of 4V
- Ideal for: STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 240Ah and Lithium LFP 12.8V / 13.2V batteries
- Input: 15 – 22V
- Style: Weatherproof charge controller case
Warranty: 3-year limited replacement warranty.