Smart fully sealed charge controller converts solar power and delivers max. 6.66A in full sun OR power pulses in cloudy weather, to your 12V lead-acid (STD, AGM, GEL) starter or deep cycle battery. Controller’s ‘night’ monitor mode indicates battery’s state of charge on a 3 LED panel – Status of your battery is available night and day! Wide spectrum weatherproof polycrystalline panel with corner mounts – Works in any weather! Unique pulse save mode recovers ‘dead flat’ sulphated batteries from as low as 1V – The most advanced solar recovery program! OptiMATE Solar smart pulse maintenance guarantees more battery power, longer battery life!
Solar panel :
- POWER : 80 Watts (max.)
- VOLTS : 12V nominal, 22V maximum.
- USE : Outdoor / indoor.
- STYLE : Weatherproof, aluminium frame with 4 x mounting brackets, output cable 200cm / 80″ with SAE connector.
OptiMate Charge-Monitor controller:
- CHARGING AMPS : 6.67A from 80W panel (max. average current), 3-5A pulse current.
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 1V
- IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 240Ah.
- INPUT : 15 – 22V
- STYLE : Weatherproof charge controller case with mounting holes and strap loops (for velcro strap or ziptie). SAE input connector for solar panel and output cable of 100cm / 40″ that connects to the battery, using the included weatherproof battery lead, standard battery clip set.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.