TecMate VacuumMate Allweather carburetor synchronizers allow you to accurately synchronize four separate carburetors or fuel injection throttle bodies on 2 and 4-stroke engines.
VacuumMate Allweather displays the individual manifold pressure of 4 separate carburetors (or fuel injection throttle bodies) on four vertically arranged bright LED bars (40 LEDs per bar) visible in sunlight. making it ideal even for on-board marine & external use.
- Fixed resolution accuracy of 0.5cmHg as recommended by motorcycle and outboard marine OEs.
- A built in tachometer displays engine speed in RPM (from pressure pulses, no additional pick-up required).
- DYNamic mode to troubleshoot poor engine synchronizing; displays valve sealing differences.
- 4 x industrial/medical grade MOTOROLA pressure transducers.
- Cylinders : 4 (6 possible with 4 – 6 cylinder adapter)
- Method: Compare and display individual pressures of 4 carburetor / fuel injection manifolds.
- Display: 4 x display of 40 x hi-bright LEDs, fixed 0.5cmHg resolution.
- Sync : 5 – 25cmHg, 20 – 40cmHg, 35 – 55cmHg ranges.
- RPM : 500 – 2500rpm range, 2 / 4 stroke selector.
- DYNamic mode for troubleshooting valve sealing.
- ON/OFF power switch.
- Power : 7.2V NiMH battery with 6 hour autonomy, recharged from 12V DC (11 – 15Vdc), power can also be drawn from the vehicle battery.
- Included: fuel & oil resistant rubber hoses, DC supply socket with a 6 1/2ft / 200cm power lead ending in battery clips, 4 x M5 flexi-rigid adapters, 4 x M6 flexi-rigid adapters, fuel switch T-piece, instructions for use.
- Options: TS222 – Nylon storage case, TS221 – 4-6 Channel adapter
- Warranty: two-year limited
TecMate VacuumMate Allweather carburetor synchronizers are a tool recommended by Mercury, Honda, and Yamaha.