Effective date: September, 2020
As much as we would like you to be happy with your purchase, we know sometimes “stuff happens” and you may need to return items. That’s why we make returns as easy as possible at Trison Tarps.
- All products (other than special custom orders) are returnable for any reason – within 30 days of the original invoice date
- There are NO restock fees charged to our customers
- A credit will be issued within 3-5 days from the date we receive the part back.
- A return can be initiated by emailing [email protected]
We are more than happy to offer a refund or exchange, as long as all goods are in original condition, in original packaging, are unused and unfitted, and are deemed as in a resalable condition.
How do I initiate a return to Trison Tarps?
- Contact us by emailing [email protected] for a Returns Authorisation Reference
- Repackage the item(s) securely and include any original documentation
- Return your item(s) to this address:
33 Kippax Court
ON N3S 0E5
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
What if the error was made by Trison Tarps (e.g. wrong part delivered etc.)?
If the error was made by Trison Tarps or our supplier / partner, we will credit the full amount of the order (part price + Tax + any freight / Handling) paid by you.
Are there limitations on items that can be returned?
Special order items are non-returnable, but all other items may be returned within 30 days of the original invoice date. All sales are final after 30 days.
The product must be new, in resalable condition and in the original packaging. Parts cannot be returned if the part was installed or modified.
Unacceptable returns will be sent back to the customer on request at the customer’s expense.
How soon can I expect my refund for my returned part?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be issued within 3 to 5 business days, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Please keep in mind that the transaction may take longer to display in your transaction records depending on the method of payment you used for your order.