Thank you for visiting and shopping at Trison Tarps. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
- We strive to ship orders of stock items the same business day when received by 12:00 pm.
- Orders placed after 12:00 pm are shipped the next workday.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- Please note that same-day shipping is not available for custom products and freight shipments, as they require additional processing time and specialized handling
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Shipping available to Canadian addresses only.
- Please note, some products cannot be delivered to residential addresses. In these cases, we will contact you by phone to ensure you can receive the product.
- Orders are shipped directly to the Canadian shipping address you have provided
- Delivery time depends on which province we are shipping the order to. This usually takes 1-10 business days
- Depending on the size and weight of your order, we choose a courier that offers the best value
- Orders may be shipped separately due to product availability or dimensions and may arrive at different times.
- The shipping cost is calculated at the checkout based on the shipping method, product weight, size, and shipping destination.
Local store pick up
- We do offer our customers in store pick up. This offer is available during the checkout.
- Orders that are picked up in store rather than receiving free shipping will not qualify for any additional discount.
- All items with any dimension of 108 inches or greater are considered oversized items. These items require a custom shipping solution. Contact us to arrange the shipping of such items.
- Specific shipping methods are available at the checkout.
- TrisonTarps.ca reserves the right to change the shipping carrier and the shipping method from customer selected to a comparable or faster shipping method.
- For large, heavy, or oversized orders, TrisonTarp.ca reserves the right to change the shipping method from regular to Freight Shipping.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Trison Tarps is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).