Kinedyne’s industrial strength Standard Sliding C Channel Winch has a working load limit of 6,670 lbs. / 3,000 kg to help you hold down your cargo securely. This heat-treated carbon steel powder coated winch offers much needed versatility for your flatbed.
The winch is designed to fit along the C Channel Winch Track where it can slide to whatever position you need for your tie down job. To make the job even easier, we’ve included an easy-to-access thumb pawl that firmly locks the sprocket for a reliable hold on the Winch Strap. The thumb pawl makes it easier to open and close the lock holding the sprocket in place.
Kinedyne has designed all winches to comply with WSTDA, CHP, Canadian 905, North American Cargo Securement standards, and DOT regulations. The country of origin, working load limit, and manufacture date are stamped on the winch in accordance to North American Regulations. Never use these winches as pulling or lifting devices.
- Working Load Limit: 6,670 lbs. / 3,000 kg
- Height: 6.5 Inches / 16.5 centimeters
- Width: 4 Inches / 10.2 centimeters
- Length: 7.66 Inches / 19.5 centimeters
- Weight: 9.7 Lbs. / 4.4 Kgs.
- Storage Capacity (Webbing Length): 30 Feet Approximately