Roll Rite® DC300 series systems feature Roll Rite patented adjustable sliding pivot and are perfect for tarp operations on roll offs trailers hauling varying sized containers. No exposed hydraulics on arms.
Torsion springs are combined with Roll Rite patented sliding pivot technology that features self-contained hydraulics to prevent costly leaks common to systems with hydraulic arms.
Reduce load interference and increase operator safety with key-fob remote controls that allow 360° walk-around to monitor tarp operation from any ground position.
Roll Rite DC 300 series tarp systems come in five different variations:
- DC300 (Part # 69300), SD Single Stage Tower, 6 Spring Low Profile Sliding Pivot, Wide Bow Set
- DC302 (Part # 69302), SD Single Stage Tower, 5 Spring Vertical Sliding Pivot, Wide bow Set
- DC311 (Part # 69311), SD Single Stage 54″ Wide High Cap Tower, 12 Spring Sliding Pivot, Wide Bow Set
- DC312 (Part # 69312), SD Single Stage Tower, 12 Spring Sliding Pivot, Wide Bow Set
- DC350 (Part # 69350), SD Single Stage Tower, Super Slider Pivot, Wide Bow Set
Roll Rite DC350 Tarping System for Tandem and Multi-Axle Roll Offs Includes:
- Super Duty Gear Motor with 98 inch Tarp Spool with Integrated Housing
- Powder-coated Adjustable Tower
- Patented DC350 Sliding Pivot Set
- Wide Tarp Bow Set
- Wireless Power Pack with Black Box™ Remote Control, 2 Keyfobs.
Roll Rite Tarps are sold separately.
- 45 Degree Cast Pivot Elbow Kit
- Tower Mounting Brackets:
- Arm Monts Brackets: